For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 666260-75-9
Biological Activity：GW842166X is a potent and selective cannabinoid receptor 2 (CB2) agonist with IC50 values of 63 and 91 nM for human and rat CB2, respectively.
Research Area：Inflammation/Immunology|Neurological Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Covalent Screening Library Plus;Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;GPCR/G Protein Compound Library;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Neuronal Signaling Compound Library;Clinical Compound Library;Covalent Screening Library;Anti-Prostate Cancer Compound Library;Non-steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Pregnenolone monosulfate sodium;RVD-Hpα TFA;β-Caryophyllene;Hemopressin(rat) TFA;AM8936;Taranabant;Bay 59-3074;NESS 0327;CB1-IN-2;Olivetol;CB1/2 agonist 1;N-Oleoyl glycine;CB1 antagonist 1;COR170;AZD1940;Pregnenolone monosulfate sodium-13C2,d2;MRL-650;Pregnenolone-d4-1;β-Caryophyllene-d2;GAT228;ANEB-001;CBR Agonist-1;BML-190;Tetrahydromagnolol;MJ15;UCM707;2-Arachidonoylglycerol-d8;NIDA-41020
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.