For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1034688-30-6
Biological Activity：GSK2018682 is an agonist for S1P1 and S1P5 receptor with pEC50s of 7.7 and 7.2, respectively, and has no agonist activity towards human S1P2, S1P3, or S1P4. GSK2018682 is used in the research of multiple sclerosis.
Related Screening Libraries:Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;GPCR/G Protein Compound Library;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Clinical Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;Targeted Diversity Library;
Related Small Molecules:Ozanimod hydrochloride;BMS-986020 sodium;S1p receptor agonist 2;ONO-9780307;Siponimod hemifumarate;S1P2 antagonist 1;S1P1 agonist III;Ceralifimod;Ki16425;H2L 5765834;S1PR1 agonist 2;RP101442;S1PR1 agonist 1;CS-2100;ASP1126;1-Oleoyl lysophosphatidic acid;Ex26;RP-001 hydrochloride;VPC 23019;CYM-5541;LPA1 receptor antagonist 1;Autotaxin-IN-6;Zectivimod;CYM5442 hydrochloride;PF-543 Citrate;LPA2 antagonist 1;LPA2 antagonist 2
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.