For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：GR231118 TFA, an analogue of the C-terminus of neuropeptide Y, is a potent , competitive and relative seletive antagonist at human neuropeptide YY receptor with a pKi of 10.4. GR231118 a potent agonist at the human neuropeptide YY4 receptor (pEC50=8.6; pKi=9.6) and a weak agonist at the human and rat neuropeptide Y Y2 and Y5 receptors. GR231118 also has high affinity for the mouse neuropeptide YY6 receptor (pKi= 8.8).
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Targets：Neuropeptide Y Receptor
Related Small Molecules:[D-Trp34]-Neuropeptide Y TFA;Pancreatic Polypeptide, human;Peptide YY (PYY), human;JNJ-5207787;[Leu31,Pro34]-Neuropeptide Y(human,rat) TFA;Neuropeptide Y (human);RF9 hydrochloride;M1145;Galanin Receptor Ligand M35 TFA;Neuropeptide Y (3-36) (porcine);BMS-193885;CART (55-76), rat;Galantide;RFRP-3(human) TFA;BIBO3304 TFA;Neuropeptide SF(mouse,rat);Galanin (1-16), mouse, porcine, rat;FR252384;Galnon;[cPP1-7,NPY19-23,Ala31,Aib32,Gln34]-hPancreatic Polypeptide;CART (1-39), Human, Rat;Neuropeptide Y (13-36), amide, human;Neuropeptide S(Rat);Neuropeptide Y (22-36);Lu AA33810;Neuropeptide Y (3-36) (human, rat)
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.