For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1075236-89-3
Biological Activity：Gepotidacin (GSK2140944) is a novel triazaacenaphthylene bacterial type II topoisomerase inhibitor.
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Infection Compound Library;Cell Cycle/DNA Damage Compound Library;Clinical Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Antibacterial Compound Library;Anti-COVID-19 Compound Library;Anti-Lung Cancer Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Sandramycin;LLO (91-99);Oritavancin;Azlocillin sodium salt;Herbimycin A;Antibacterial agent 45;Leucomycin;Isouvaretin;Antibacterial agent 99;Nafcillin;Antitubercular agent-28;Ochromycinone;Staurosporine;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;Nucleocidin;(±)-Leucine-13C-1;Ciclopirox-d11;Ciclopirox olamine;Clotrimazole-d5;SQ109;(R)-Camptothecin-d5;Neomycin sulfate
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.