For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 86377-52-8
Biological Activity：Ganoderic acid Y is a α-glucosidase inhibitor with an IC50 of 170 μM for yeast α-glucosidase. Ganoderic acid Y inhibits enterovirus 71 (EV71) replication through blocking EV71 uncoating.
Related Small Molecules:α-Glucosidase-IN-20;Glucocerebrosidase-IN-1;α-Glucosidase-IN-21;α-Glucosidase-IN-17;Golgicide A;TTP-8307;Bisabolone oxide A;α-Glucosidase-IN-10;Glycosidase-IN-1;Corydaline;DC07090 dihydrochloride;α-Glucosidase-IN-15;α-Glucosidase-IN-3;p-Hydroxyphenethyl trans-ferulate;Antiviral agent 21;HPA-IN-1;Norathyriol;Ganoderol B;Pirlindole mesylate;LY2334737;EV-A71-IN-1;α-Amylase/α-Glucosidase-IN-1;3β-Acetoxy-hop-22(29)-ene
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.