For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1323633-98-2
Biological Activity：Fluphenazine-d8 is the deuterium labeled Fluphenazine. Fluphenazine is a potent, orally active phenothiazine-based dopamine receptor antagonist. Fluphenazine blocks neuronal voltage-gated sodium channels. Fluphenazine acts primarily through antagonism of postsynaptic dopamine-2 receptors in mesolimbic, nigrostriatal, and tuberoinfundibular neural pathways. Fluphenazine can antagonize Methylphenidate-induced stereotyped gnawing and inhibit climbing behaviour in mice. Fluphenazine can be used for researching psychosis and painful peripheral neuropathy associated with diabetes and has potential to inhibit SARS-CoV-2.
Related Small Molecules:Alizapride hydrochloride;Thioproperazine;Lu AE98134;Bromopride-d3;Zandatrigine;Nuciferine;Glaucine;Veratridine;SARS-CoV-2-IN-33;SB-277011 dihydrochloride;Brompheniramine-d6 maleate;GRL-0496;GX-674;Grazoprevir potassium salt;Dibucaine;MIF-1 TFA;SARS-CoV-2-IN-19;Molnupiravir
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.