For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：Esomeprazole-d3 sodium is the deuterium labeled Esomeprazole. Esomeprazole ((S)-Omeprazole) is a potent and orally active proton pump inhibitor and reduces acid secretion through inhibition of the H+, K+-ATPase in gastric parietal cells. Esomeprazole has the potential for symptomatic gastroesophageal reflux disease research.
Related Small Molecules:(R)-Lansoprazole;Abeprazan;Omeprazole magnesium;Concanamycin A;Esomeprazole sodium;SKF96067;Picoprazole;Lansoprazole Sulfide D4;Bafilomycin A1;Vonoprazan Fumarate;SCH28080;Manzamine A;Chebulinic acid;Tenatoprazole
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.