For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1609564-75-1
Biological Activity：DY268 is a farnesoid X receptor (FXR) antagonist (IC50=7.5 nM in a time-resolved FRET assay). It inhibits FXR transactivation in a cell-based assay with an IC50 value of 468 nM.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;Anti-Obesity Compound Library;Nuclear Receptor Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:FXR agonist 4;Chenodeoxycholic Acid-d9;EDP-305;Turofexorate isopropyl;Tauro-Obeticholic acid-d5 sodium;Chenodeoxycholic acid-13C;LY2562175;INT-767;BAR502;Glyco-obeticholic acid-d5;NR1H4 activator 1;NDB;BMS-986339;FXR antagonist 1;Guggulsterone;Forskolin;Obeticholic acid-d5;Chenodeoxycholic acid-d5;Nidufexor;Tauro-β-muricholic acid sodium;BMS-986318;Obeticholic acid;T0901317
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.