For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 101626-66-8
Biological Activity：Dobutamine tartrate is a synthetic catecholamine that acts on α1-AR, β1-AR, β2-AR (α-1, β-1 andβ-2 adrenoceptors). Dobutamine tartrate is a selective β1-AR agonist, relatively weak activity at α1-AR and β2-AR. Dobutamine tartrate can increase cardiac output and correct hypoperfusion.
Research Area：Endocrinology|Cardiovascular Disease
Related Small Molecules:Todralazine;ARC 239 dihydrochloride;Yohimbine;Glaucine;Salbutamol;BI-167107;Talibegron hydrochloride;Arotinolol;SR59230A;Higenamine hydrochloride;Navafenterol saccharinate;Isoprenaline hydrochloride;Bevantolol;Zilpaterol-d7;Ritanserin;A55453;Povafonidine;β3-AR agonist 1;Tulobuterol;AGN 192836;KUC-7322;Oxyfedrine;Urapidil hydrochloride;Detomidine hydrochloride;Oxprenolol-d7 hydrochloride;Nicergoline;Synephrine hemitartrate;ADRA1D receptor antagonist 1;Solabegron
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.