For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 861238-35-9
Biological Activity：DG-041 is a potent, high affinity and selective EP3 receptor antagonist with IC50s of 4.6 nM and 8.1 nM in the binding and FLIPR assay, respectively. DG-041 inhibits PGE2 facilitation of platelet aggregation. DG-041 crosses the blood-brain barrier.
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;GPCR/G Protein Compound Library;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Anti-Cardiovascular Disease Compound Library;Angiogenesis-Related Compound Library;Targeted Diversity Library;Coagulation and Anti-coagulation Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Omidenepag isopropyl;8-Isoprostaglandin E2;BAY-6672;trans-Isoferulic acid;GSK-269984A;KMN-80;SC 51089;p-Hydroxycinnamic acid;Pexopiprant;Dinoprost;Sulprostone;Prostaglandin E2;CAY10471 Racemate;Fevipiprant;TG6-10-1;Cicaprost;ER-819762;MRE-269-d6;ONO-8130;KAG-308;KF 13218;Prostaglandin E2-d4
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.