For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：Dexamethasone-d5-1 is deuterium labeled Dexamethasone. Dexamethasone (Hexadecadrol) is a glucocorticoid receptor agonist. Dexamethasone also significantly decreases CD11b, CD18, and CD62L expression on neutrophils, and CD11b and CD18 expression on monocytes. Dexamethasone is highly effective in the control of COVID-19 infection. Dexamethasone inhibits production of exosomes containing inflammatory microRNA-155 in lipopolysaccharide-induced macrophage inflammatory responses.
Related Small Molecules:Sandramycin;LLO (91-99);Gepotidacin;Oritavancin;Monascorubrin;Azlocillin sodium salt;Herbimycin A;Antibacterial agent 45;Leucomycin;Isouvaretin;Cemdisiran;Pelecopan;Antibacterial agent 99;Vidarabine monohydrate;Nafcillin;Antitubercular agent-28;Ochromycinone;Staurosporine;Nucleocidin;(±)-Leucine-13C-1;Ciclopirox-d11
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.