For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1132935-63-7
Biological Activity：Dasabuvir (ABT-333) is a nonnucleoside hepatitis C virus (HCV) polymerase inhibitor. Dasabuvir inhibits RNA-dependent RNA polymerase encoded by the HCV NS5B gene. Dasabuvir inhibits genotype 1a (strain H77) and 1b (strain Con1) replicons, with EC50 values of 7.7 and 1.8 nM, respectively.
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Mini;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Infection Compound Library;Cell Cycle/DNA Damage Compound Library;FDA-Approved Drug Library;Antiviral Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;NMPA-Approved Drug Library;FDA Approved & Pharmacopeial Drug Library;Anti-Hepatitis C Virus Compound Library;Drug-Induced Liver Injury (DILI) Compound Library;EMA-Approved Drug Library;Human Metabolite Library;
Related Small Molecules:Ametantrone;HCV-IN-30;ddCTP trisodium;7-TFA-ap-7-Deaza-dA;HCV-IN-38;P1788;Thymidine-13C5,15N;NSC 617145;116-9e;Sennidin A;DNA Gyrase-IN-5;DMT-2′-F-Bz-dA;HCV-IN-31;6-Thio-2′-Deoxyguanosine;Radalbuvir;Antitumor agent-74;Grazoprevir potassium salt;Risdiplam;FGI-106 tetrahydrochloride;TH287 hydrochloride;BMS-986144;Oenothein B
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.