For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 23202-76-8
Biological Activity：D-Isofloridoside, one of the polysaccharide precursors, has the activity of scavenging free radicals, inhibiting ROS expression, and inhibiting MMP-2 and MMP-9.
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Targets：Reactive Oxygen Species|MMP
Related Small Molecules:D-α-Hydroxyglutaric acid disodium;Chitoheptaose heptahydrochloride;N-Acetyl-D-cysteine;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;CYPMPO;Antioxidant agent-5;WAY-170523;CTTHWGFTLC, CYCLIC;ROS-ERS inducer 1;Edaravone;Glucosamine-13C hydrochloride;L-Ascorbic acid sodium salt;L-Carnitine-d3 hydrochloride;Licochalcone D;Euparin;RH-EDA;1,3-Dicaffeoylquinic acid;Antitumor agent-68;Echinocystic acid;Glucosamine-13C6,15N hydrochloride;PI3Kα-IN-8;Chondroitin sulfate;Maresin 1-d5;Ecabet sodium;Ginsenoside F4;Ethoxyquin;Eugenol-d3
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.