For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 244082-19-7
Biological Activity：CTTHWGFTLC, CYCLIC is a cyclic peptide inhibitor for matrix metalloproteinases MMP-2 and MMP-9. The IC50 value for MMP-9 is ~8 μM.
Related Small Molecules:WAY-170523;Edaravone;D-Isofloridoside;Chondroitin sulfate;Ginsenoside F4;ND-336;Epitheaflagallin 3-O-gallate;Histatin 5 TFA;GW280264X;GI254023X;XL-784 free base;PI3K/AKT-IN-2;Diethyl-pythiDC;FN-439;ONO-4817;Isoliquiritin apioside;Anticancer agent 65;Licoricidin;Astragaloside IV;Phosphoramidon Disodium;Ilomastat;DB04760;Cipemastat;Marimastat;Dnp-PLGLWA-DArg-NH2 TFA;Cynaropicrin;Ro 31-9790
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.