For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1092061-61-4
Biological Activity：Crebinostat is a potent histone deacetylase (HDAC) inhibitor with IC50 values of 0.7 nM, 1.0 nM, 2.0 nM and 9.3 nM for HDAC1, HDAC2, HDAC3 and HDAC6, respectively. Crebinostat potently induces acetylation of both histone H3 and histone H4 as well as enhances the expression of the cAMP response element-binding protein (CREB) target gene Egr1. Crebinostat increases the density of synapsin-1 punctae along dendrites in cultured neurons. Crebinostat can modulate chromatin-mediated neuroplasticity and exhibits enhanced memory in mice.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:Pivanex;Crotonoside;MPT0B390;RSC133;HDAC1/6-IN-1;HDAC/HSP90-IN-4;JPS014;HDAC-IN-4;HDAC-IN-27;1-Alaninechlamydocin;SKLB-23bb;Tacedinaline;HPOB;HDAC-IN-28;CG347B;Tubacin;HDAC10-IN-1;HDAC6-IN-6;Resminostat;Alteminostat;HDAC-IN-47;Ivaltinostat formic;FNDR-20123 free base;UF010;Homobutein;Ac-Lys-AMC;HDACs/mTOR Inhibitor 1;BRD73954
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.