For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2407829-65-4
Biological Activity：CRBN modulator-1, a Thalidomide analog and a CRBN modulator extracted from WO2020006262A1, compound 10, has an IC50 of 3.5 μM and a Ki of 0.98 μM.
Targets：Ligands for E3 Ligase
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Ubiquitination Compound Library;E3 Ligase Ligand Library;
Related Small Molecules:(S,R,S)-AHPC TFA;cIAP1 ligand 4;(S,R,S)-AHPC-Me;cIAP1 ligand 2;E3 ligase Ligand 23;VH032;BC-1215;VH032-cyclopropane-F;KB02-COOH;N-Boc-SBP-0636457-OH;SJPYT-195;TD-106;CC-885;VH032-OH
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.