For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 41365-32-6
Biological Activity：Cirsilineol, a natural flavone compound, selectively inhibits IFN-γ/STAT1/T-bet signaling in intestinal CD4+ T cells. Cirsilineol has potent immunosuppressive and anti-tumor properties. Cirsilineol significantly ameliorates trinitro-benzene sulfonic acid (TNBS)-induced T-cell-mediated experimental colitis in mice.
Related Small Molecules:AX-024;Ochromycinone;C188-9;Ginsenoside F3;STAT3-IN-10;C188;Niclosamide monohydrate;STAT3-IN-1;STAT3 degrader-1;Deucravacitinib;PM-81I;Morusin;Nifuroxazide-13C6;AS1810722;α7 nAchR-JAK2-STAT3 agonist 1;HP590;Eupalinolide K;STAT3-IN-11;(R)-Reticuline-d3;JAK-IN-23;UC-514321;MM-206;TYK2-IN-12;Anti-Mouse IFNAR1 Antibody;GSK2245035
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.