For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 300802-28-2
Biological Activity：CIL56 is a potent and selective ferroptosis inducer. Ferroptosis is an iron-dependent form of regulated cell death (RCD).
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Apoptosis Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Oxygen Sensing Compound Library;Ferroptosis Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:DB0614;Ciclopirox-d11;Ciclopirox olamine;Curcumin;(-)-Epicatechin;Eugenol-d3;Artemisinin-d3;MMRi62;UAMC-3203;L-Glutamic acid-15N,d5;Chalcones A-N-5;Pifithrin-β hydrobromide;PD146176;Roxadustat;Matrine;Liproxstatin-1;Hemin;L-Glutamic acid monosodium salt;Acetylcysteine-d3;Pifithrin-α hydrobromide
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.