For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：CDK1-IN-4 (10d) is a selective CDK1 inhibitor with IC50s of 44.52, 624.93 and 135.22 nM for CDK1, CDK2 and CDK5, respectively. CDK1-IN4 inhibits the growth of cancer cells by affecting cell cycle. CDK1-IN-4 can be used for the research of cancer.
Related Small Molecules:DB0614;Dinaciclib;SNS-032;CC-671;(E/Z)-Zotiraciclib;CCT-251921;BS-181;Samuraciclib hydrochloride hydrate;T025;Flavopiridol;CDK8-IN-3;CDK9-IN-12;FLT3/CDK4-IN-1;GFB-12811;GSK 3 Inhibitor IX;Eciruciclib;CDK-IN-6;Lerociclib dihydrochloride;CDK4/6-IN-13;ON-013100;(2S,3R)-Voruciclib hydrochloride;Cucurbitacin E;THZ1;CDK2-IN-14-d3;CDK7-IN-2 hydrochloride hydrate;MeBIO;BSJ-4-116;Cirtuvivint
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.