For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 883050-24-6
Biological Activity：CCG-50014 is the most potent against the regulator of G-protein signaling protein type 4 (RGS4) (IC50 =30 nM) and is >20-fold selective for RGS4 over other RGS proteins. CCG-50014 binds covalently to the RGS, forming an adduct on two cysteine residues located in an allosteric regulatory site. CCG50014, reduces nociceptive responses and enhances opioid-mediated analgesic effects in the mouse formalin test.
Related Screening Libraries:Covalent Screening Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;GPCR/G Protein Compound Library;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Covalent Screening Library;Targeted Diversity Library;Human Metabolite Library;
Related Small Molecules:CCG-63808;CCG-2046;CCG-63802;CCG 203769
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.