For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 429676-93-7
Biological Activity：Cathepsin G Inhibitor I is a potent, selective, reversible, competitive, non-peptide inhibitor of cathepsin G.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;Angiogenesis-Related Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Calpeptin;Gly-Phe-β-naphthylamide;Z-FY-CHO;Balicatib;Cathepsin D and E FRET Substrate;N-CBZ-Phe-Arg-AMC TFA;LV-320;Z-LVG-CHN2;ONO-5334;VBY-825;L-873724;Z-WEHD-FMK;Odanacatib;Atg4B-IN-2;Cysteine Protease inhibitor;KGP94;E-64;Cathepsin L-IN-2;LmCPB-IN-1;MK-0674;MIV-247;Aurantiamide acetate;SID 26681509;ALLM;LY 3000328;Cathepsin C-IN-3;Cathepsin C-IN-5;K777
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.