For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 823828-18-8
Biological Activity：C188 is a STAT3 inhibitor that inhibits IL-6-stimulated STAT3 phosphorylation and nuclear translocation in HepG2 cells by targeting STAT3 SH2 domain peptide-binding pocket. C188, in particular, was highly active in inducing apoptosis of the breast cancer cell line MB-MDA-468 in vitro (EC50= 0.7 μM).
Related Small Molecules:Cirsilineol;Ochromycinone;C188-9;STAT3-IN-10;Niclosamide monohydrate;STAT3-IN-1;STAT3 degrader-1;PM-81I;Morusin;Nifuroxazide-13C6;AS1810722;α7 nAchR-JAK2-STAT3 agonist 1;HP590;Eupalinolide K;STAT3-IN-11;(R)-Reticuline-d3;JAK-IN-23;UC-514321;MM-206;SH-4-54;Bruceantinol;Scutellarin;Cucurbitacin I;ENMD-1198;SH5-07
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.