For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2402753-39-1
Biological Activity：BuChE-IN-5 (compound 25b) is a potent BuChE inhibitor with an IC50 value of 1.94 μM. BuChE-IN-5 efficiently inhibits aggregation Aβ and tau protein in Escherichia coli. BuChE-IN-5 also has free radical scavenging capacity and antioxidant activity. BuChE-IN-5 can be used for researching Alzheimer’s disease.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:β-Amyloid (13-27);Saikosaponin C;β-Amyloid (1-42), (rat/mouse) (TFA);Piperilate;β-Amyloid (12-28) (TFA);Ginsenoside Rg1;MDR-1339;AChE/BChE-IN-10;Timosaponin AIII;Trimyristin;AChE-IN-10;Isoimperatorin;Pseudocoptisine chloride;Itopride-d6 hydrochloride;β-Amyloid (11-22);Sinapine thiocyanate;sEH/AChE-IN-1;AChE-IN-11;20(S)-Ginsenoside Rg3;β-Amyloid (31-35);Heliosupine;(-)-Cyclopenin;Aβ-IN-1;Leptomerine
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.