For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1564249-38-2
Biological Activity：BJE6-106 (B106) is a potent, selective 3rd generation PKCδ inhibitor with an IC50 of 0.05 μM and targets selectivity over classical PKC isozyme PKCα (IC50=50 μM). BJE6-106 (B106) induces caspase-dependent apoptosis. BJE6-106 (B106) possesses tumor-specific effect.
Related Small Molecules:Physalin A;Bomedemstat ditosylate;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;[Ala107]MBP(104-118) TFA;GK563;Calpeptin;Lobetyolin;Dinaciclib;Ecteinascidin 770;MDM2-p53-IN-15;Myelin Basic Protein;AT9283;Staurosporine;SNS-032;C188-9;ZLDI-8;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;Xevinapant;Mangiferin;Cambinol;PKC-iota inhibitor 1;Antioxidant agent-5
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.