For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1392399-03-9
Biological Activity：BIX-01294 trihydrochloride is a reversible and highly selective G9a and GLP Histone Methyltransferase inhibitor, with IC50s of of 1.7 μM and 0.9 μM, respectively. BIX-01294 trihydrochloride inhibits G9a/GLP by competing for binding with the amino acids N-terminal of the substrate lysine residue. BIX-01294 trihydrochloride, a (1H-1,4-diazepin-1-yl)-quinazolin-4-yl amine derivative, induces necroptosis and autophagy. BIX-01294 trihydrochloride has antitumor activity in recurrent tumor cells.
Related Small Molecules:EEDi-5285;EZH2-IN-2;BIX-01294;SGC707;(S)-HH2853;G9a-IN-1;UNC4976;MS1943;OTS186935 hydrochloride;MS8815;(R)-HH2853;EPZ020411;Furamidine dihydrochloride;EZH2-IN-12;UNC0642;MU1656;Chaetocin;UNC0646;UNC0224;MRK-740;SMYD2-IN-1;PRMT5-IN-21;Sinefungin;MM-401;SETDB1-TTD-IN-1;Dot1L-IN-2;PRMT5-IN-10;PRMT1-IN-1
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.