For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2166387-64-8
Biological Activity：BI-3812 is potent and efficacious BCL6 inhibitor, inhibiting the BTB domain of BCL6, with an IC50 of ≤3 nM; BI-3812 has antitumor activity.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Apoptosis Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Chemical Probe Library;Anti-Blood Cancer Compound Library;Transcription Factor-Targeted Library;
Related Small Molecules:Pyridoclax;PUMA BH3 TFA;Dehydrocorydaline;Bufarenogin;Murizatoclax;Obatoclax;CYD-2-11;BM 957;(S)-Gossypol (acetic acid);A-385358;Mcl-1 inhibitor 6;S55746;Anticancer agent 63;MCL-1/BCL-2-IN-2;Anticancer agent 65;(E)-Ferulic acid-d3;Bcl-2-IN-8;S65487 hydrochloride;PI-1840;MIK665;WEHI-539;Bax activator-1;UBX1325;Mcl-1 inhibitor 3;Maritoclax;ABT 737-d8
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.