For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2182068-00-2
Biological Activity：Bexarotene D4 is a deuterium labeled Bexarotene (LGD1069). Bexarotene (LGD1069) is a selective retinoid X receptors (RXR) agonist for the treatment of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.
Related Small Molecules:AGN 193109-d7;Retinoic acid;AC-261066;Magnolol;ER 50891;(+)-Talarozole;Trifarotene;β-Apo-13-carotenone;Bigelovin;CD2665;BMS453;9-cis-Retinoic acid;AGN-195183;Fenretinide;Liarozole dihydrochloride;BMS-195614;LE135;Tamibarotene;UVI 3003;PROTAC RAR Degrader-1;BMS641;Tarenflurbil
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.