For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：BACE1-IN-9 (compound 82b) is a potent BACE1 (β-site APP cleaving enzyme 1) inhibitor, with an IC50 of 1.2 µM.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:LY2886721;β-Secretase Inhibitor II;Cassiaside;Glabrolide;OM99-2;JNJ-67569762;β-Secretase Inhibitor III;BACE1-IN-12;BACE1-IN-11;Multitarget AD inhibitor-1;BACE-1 inhibitor 1;BACE1-IN-8;AM-6494;LX2343;LY2811376;COX-2-IN-22;AZD3839 free base;Aloenin;β-Secretase Inhibitor IV;AChE/BChE/BACE-1-IN-2;BACE1-IN-4;Sophoflavescenol;Aloeresin D;BACE-IN-1;BACE-1 inhibitor 2;Epiberberine chloride;BACE1-IN-2
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.