For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 946128-88-7
Biological Activity：Avutometinib (Ro 5126766) is a first-in-class dual MEK/RAF inhibitor that allosterically inhibits BRAFV600E, CRAF, MEK, and BRAF (IC50: 8.2, 56, 160 nM, and 190 nM, respectively).
Related Screening Libraries:Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Kinase Inhibitor Library;MAPK Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Clinical Compound Library;Reprogramming Compound Library;Oxygen Sensing Compound Library;Ferroptosis Compound Library;Glutamine Metabolism Compound Library;Anti-Breast Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Lung Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Pancreatic Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Obesity Compound Library;Angiogenesis-Related Compound Library;Anti-Liver Cancer Compound Library ;Anti-Colorectal Cancer Compound Library ;
Related Small Molecules:AZ 628;Cobimetinib racemate;EBI-1051;CHMFL-EGFR-202;Everafenib;L-779450;BI-847325;Raf inhibitor 1;MAP855;PLX-4720;RRD-251;B-Raf IN 8;RGB-286638;Binimetinib;TAK-632;Encorafenib;PD0325901-O-C2-dioxolane;RAF mutant-IN-1;AD80;CCT241161
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.