For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2756589-62-3
Biological Activity：ATR-IN-16 (compound 46) is a potent ATR kinase inhibitor. ATR-IN-16 shows good anticancer activity in LoVo cells, with an IC50 of 410 nM.
Related Small Molecules:ATR-IN-4;CGK733;Ceralasertib;KU 59403;ATM Inhibitor-1;ATR-IN-5;ATR inhibitor 1;VE-821;KU-55933;Garcinone C;SKLB-197;ATR-IN-18;AZD0156;CP-466722;Mirin;ATR-IN-13;Antitumor agent-28;ATR-IN-11;ATR-IN-8;AZ31;ATR-IN-12;ATR-IN-20;ATM Inhibitor-2;Elimusertib;Ro 90-7501;Gartisertib;ATR-IN-7;ATR-IN-17;KU-60019
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.