For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2230613-03-1
Biological Activity：AP1867-2-(carboxymethoxy), the AP1867 (a synthetic FKBP12F36V-directed ligand) based moiety, binds to CRBN ligand via a linker to form dTAG molecules.
Related Small Molecules:dTAGV-1-NEG;SAFit2;BI-4464;FKBP12 PROTAC dTAG-7;PROTAC BRD4 ligand-2;PROTAC BRD9-binding moiety 1 hydrochloride;PROTAC IRAK4 ligand-1;Apcin-A;dFKBP-1;dTAG-47;Ipatasertib-NH2 dihydrochloride;PROTAC FKBP Degrader-3;Zapalog;SirReal1-O-propargyl;PD0325901-O-C2-dioxolane;CDK9-IN-10;TSPO ligand-1;SLF TFA;PROTAC Bcl-xL ligand-1;ATRA-hydroxyimino;Shield-1;HG-7-85-01-Decyclopropane;MAK683-CH2CH2COOH
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.