For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2460651-10-7
Biological Activity：Antitubercular agent-28 (compound 2) is a potent antitubercular agent with an IC50 value of 1.5 µM, an MIC value of 4.5 µM, an IC90 value of 2.5 µM. Antitubercular agent-28 shows antimycobacterial activity for resistant isolates of Mycobacterium tuberculosis H37Rv. Antitubercular agent-28 shows effective intracellular antimycobacterial activity and low cytotoxicity.
Related Small Molecules:Sandramycin;LLO (91-99);Gepotidacin;Oritavancin;Azlocillin sodium salt;Herbimycin A;Antibacterial agent 45;Leucomycin;Isouvaretin;Antibacterial agent 99;Nafcillin;Ochromycinone;Staurosporine;Nucleocidin;(±)-Leucine-13C-1;Ciclopirox-d11;Ciclopirox olamine;Clotrimazole-d5;SQ109;Neomycin sulfate;Bauer-7-ene-3β,16α-diol;Aminothiazole
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.