For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2684291-60-7
Biological Activity：Antioxidant agent-5 (compound D-6) is a potent antioxidant agent. Antioxidant agent-5 can inhibit oxLDL (oxidized low-density lipoprotein)-induced apoptosis and the expression of ICAM-1 and VCAM-1 in VECs. Antioxidant agent-5 suppresses oxLDL-induced increase of ROS level and nuclear translocation of NF-κB. Antioxidant agent-5 protects against oxLDL-induced endothelial injury by activating Nrf2/HO-1 anti-oxidation pathway.
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Related Small Molecules:D-α-Hydroxyglutaric acid disodium;Physalin A;Bomedemstat ditosylate;Akt/NF-κB/JNK-IN-1;Chitoheptaose heptahydrochloride;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;GK563;Calpeptin;Lobetyolin;Icariside F2;N-Acetyl-D-cysteine;BJE6-106;Dinaciclib;Ecteinascidin 770;MDM2-p53-IN-15;IKKγ NBD Inhibitory Peptide TFA;AT9283;Staurosporine;SNS-032;C188-9;ZLDI-8;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;CYPMPO;Xevinapant;Mangiferin;Cambinol
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.