For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Antifungal agent 20
CAS No. : 2460281-94-9
Biological Activity：Antifungal agent 20 exhibits remarkable antifungal activity against Colletotrichum gloeosprioides, Rhizoctonia solani, Phytophthora nicotianae var. nicotianae, Diplodia pinea, Colletotrichum acutatum, and Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. niveum.
Related Small Molecules:Debneyol;Haloprogin;Staurosporine;Ciclopirox-d11;Ciclopirox olamine;Clotrimazole-d5;(R)-Camptothecin-d5;Ticlatone;Aminothiazole;Magnesium silicate;α-Terpinene;Hydroxyphenyllactic acid;Iprobenfos;Chlorphenesin;Moniliformin sodium salt;HLF1-11;β-Amyrin acetate;Bifonazole;Aszonapyrone A;Oenothein B;Pyrimorph;(+)-Magnoflorine iodide;Antifungal agent 39
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.