For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 112901-68-5
Biological Activity：Amifostine trihydrate (WR2721 trihydrate) is a broad-spectrum cytoprotective agent and a radioprotector. Amifostine trihydrate selectively protects normal tissues from damage caused by radiation and chemotherapy. Amifostine trihydrate is potent hypoxia-inducible factor-α1 (HIF-α1) and p53 inducer. Amifostine trihydrate protects cells from damage by scavenging oxygen-derived free radicals. Amifostine trihydrate reduces renal toxicity and has antiangiogenic action.
Related Small Molecules:MDM2-p53-IN-15;TC-S 7009;Glucosamine-13C hydrochloride;MC-VC-PABC-SP 141;HIF1-IN-3;p53 and MDM2 proteins-interaction-inhibitor (racemic);Navtemadlin;Prolyl Hydroxylase inhibitor 1;Glucosamine-13C6,15N hydrochloride;HIF-PHD-IN-1;MD-224;Mutant p53 modulator-1;MDM2/4-p53-IN-2;MX69;p-nitro-Pifithrin-α;RG7112;AKBA;MMRi62;LW6;Anticancer agent 50;NSC59984;Pifithrin-β hydrobromide;Ivaltinostat formic;HIF-2α-IN-5;HIF-1/2α-IN-2;GEM-5;HIF-1/2α-IN-1;Tenovin-6
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.