For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2765457-72-3
Biological Activity：ALPK1-IN-1 (Compound A001) is a potent inhibitor of alpha-kinase 1 (ALPK1). ALPK1 is an intracytoplasmic serine threonine protein kinase that plays an important role in activating the innate immune response to bacteria via TRAF-interacting protein with forkhead-associated domain (TIFA) dependent proinflammatory NF-κB signaling.
Related Small Molecules:Akt/NF-κB/JNK-IN-1;Icariside F2;IKKγ NBD Inhibitory Peptide TFA;Mangiferin;Antioxidant agent-5;Regaloside A;IMD-ferulic;SN52;5-Aminosalicylic Acid-D3 hydrochloride;Ginsenoside Rg1;Echinulin;Licochalcone D;QNZ;BIZ 114;NF-κΒ activator 1;Berbamine;NF-κΒ activator 2;20(S)-Ginsenoside Rg3;Ginsenoside Rd;Morusin;(R)-(-)-Ibuprofen;Ro 106-9920;Armepavine;Laquinimod;S-Allylmercaptocysteine
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.