For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：Akt/NF-κB/JNK-IN-1 (Compound 2i) is an inhibitor of Akt, NF-κB and JNK signaling pathways. Akt/NF-κB/JNK-IN-1 inhibits nitric oxide production with an IC50 of 3.15 μM. Akt/NF-κB/JNK-IN-1 shows anti-inflammatory activities.
Related Small Molecules:COX-2/5-LOX-IN-3;JNK3 inhibitor-2;AX-024;Icariside F2;IKKγ NBD Inhibitory Peptide TFA;Mangiferin;Antioxidant agent-5;Cyclovirobuxine D;ALPK1-IN-1;Regaloside A;IMD-ferulic;SN52;Ampyrone;AKTide-2T;COX-2-IN-24;5-Aminosalicylic Acid-D3 hydrochloride;Sennidin A;Ginsenoside Rg1;Echinulin;Licochalcone D;Zaltoprofen-d7;QNZ;MS98;PP2A Cancerous-IN-1;BIZ 114;NF-κΒ activator 1
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.