For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 378775-98-5
Biological Activity：AK-IN-1 (compound 4072-2732) is an adenosine kinase (AK) inhibitor that is competitive for adenosine (Ado) but not for ATP. AK-IN-1 inhibits 86%, 87% and 89% of AK activity at concentrations of 2, 4 and 10 µM, respectively. AK-IN-1 has good potential for research in many disease areas, including ischaemia, inflammation and seizures.
Related Small Molecules:5-Iodotubercidin;ABT-702 dihydrochloride;GP3269
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.