For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：AGPV TFA, a tetrapeptide, has the potential for prevention of schistosome parasite infection research.
Related Small Molecules:(+)-Isopulegol;SR9186;Antileishmanial agent-2;Azlocillin sodium salt;SQ109;Trypanothione synthetase-IN-3;Pyrantel;α-Terpinene;Dehydrocorydaline;Niclosamide monohydrate;Febrifugine dihydrochloride;Antimalarial agent 15;Cycloguanil hydrochloride;Anti-infective agent 6;Morantel tartrate;Sulfiram;UCB7362;Retro-2;PfDHODH-IN-2;ML251
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.