For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2201056-66-6
Biological Activity：AG-270 is an allosteric, noncompetitive, first-in-class, reversible and orally active MAT2A inhibitor, with an IC50 of 14 nM.
Related Screening Libraries:Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Epigenetics Compound Library;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Clinical Compound Library;Chemical Probe Library;Anti-Lung Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Pancreatic Cancer Compound Library;Targeted Diversity Library;
Related Small Molecules:MAT2A inhibitor 4;FIDAS-5;AGI-24512;MAT2A inhibitor 1;MAT2A inhibitor 2;AGI-25696;PF-9366;MAT2A inhibitor 3
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.