For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 413611-93-5
Biological Activity：10074-G5 is an inhibitor of c-Myc-Max dimerization with an IC50 of 146 μM.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Apoptosis Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Autophagy Compound Library;Glutamine Metabolism Compound Library;Anti-Blood Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Metabolism Compound Library;Transcription Factor-Targeted Library;Protein-protein Interaction Inhibitor Library;Anti-Prostate Cancer Compound Library;Cancer Stem Cells Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Stauprimide;BTYNB;c-Myc inhibitor 4;10074-A4;CMLD010509;sAJM589;Anticancer agent 84;hnRNPK-IN-1;c-Myc inhibitor 5;IZCZ-3;VPC-70063;EN4;Mollugin;Anticancer agent 76;MYC-IN-2;ML327;MYCi361;FUBP1-IN-2;VPC-70619;IRES-C11;Agrimol B;10058-F4;MYCMI-6;PROTAC BRD4 Degrader-6;KSI-3716;APTO-253;Lusianthridin
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.