For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 99-86-5
Biological Activity：α-Terpinene (Terpilene) is a monoterpene found in the essential oils of a large variety of foods and aromatic plants such as Mentha piperita. α-Terpinene is active against Trypanosoma evansi and has the potential for trypanosomosis treatment. α-Terpinene has antioxidant and antifungal properties.
Related Screening Libraries:Natural Product Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Infection Compound Library;Natural Product Library;Antioxidant Compound Library;Lipid Compound Library;Antifungal Compound Library;Medicine Food Homology Compound Library;Traditional Chinese Medicine Active Compound Library;Antiparasitic Compound library;Food Additive Library ;Plant-Sourced Natural Product Library;Human Metabolite Library;
Related Small Molecules:Antifungal agent 20;(+)-Isopulegol;SR9186;Antileishmanial agent-2;Azlocillin sodium salt;Debneyol;Haloprogin;Staurosporine;Ciclopirox-d11;Ciclopirox olamine;Clotrimazole-d5;SQ109;(R)-Camptothecin-d5;Trypanothione synthetase-IN-3;Ticlatone;Aminothiazole;Magnesium silicate;Pyrantel;Dehydrocorydaline;Hydroxyphenyllactic acid;Iprobenfos;Chlorphenesin
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.