For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 420809-56-9
Biological Activity：α-Glucosidase-IN-20 (Compound 3B) is a potent, orally active α-glucosidase inhibitor with an IC50 of 3.01 μM. α-Glucosidase-IN-20 shows anti-diabetic activity.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease
Related Small Molecules:Ganoderic acid Y;Glucocerebrosidase-IN-1;α-Glucosidase-IN-21;α-Glucosidase-IN-17;Bisabolone oxide A;α-Glucosidase-IN-10;Glycosidase-IN-1;α-Glucosidase-IN-15;α-Glucosidase-IN-3;p-Hydroxyphenethyl trans-ferulate;HPA-IN-1;Norathyriol;Ganoderol B;α-Amylase/α-Glucosidase-IN-1;3β-Acetoxy-hop-22(29)-ene;Diphlorethohydroxycarmalol;α-Glucosidase-IN-8;(+)-Afzelechin;Celgosivir;Licochalcone C;Malabaricone B;HPA-IN-2;Rebaudioside A;α-Amylase/α-Glucosidase-IN-2;N-Nonyldeoxynojirimycin;α-Glucosidase-IN-2
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.