For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：VEGFR-IN-3 (compound 3f) is a VEGFR inhibitor. VEGFR-IN-3 inhibits OVCAR-4 and MDA-MB-468 cancer cells growth with IC50s of 0.29 and 0.35 μM, respectively. VEGFR-IN-3 can be used for the research of cancer.
Related Small Molecules:Physalin A;Bomedemstat ditosylate;(Z)-FeCP-oxindole;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;GK563;Calpeptin;Lobetyolin;BJE6-106;Dinaciclib;VEGFR-2-IN-24;Ecteinascidin 770;MDM2-p53-IN-15;BMS-690514;AT9283;Staurosporine;SNS-032;C188-9;ZLDI-8;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;Xevinapant;Mangiferin;Cambinol;Antioxidant agent-5
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.