For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 29376-68-9
Biological Activity：Thevetiaflavone could upregulate the expression of Bcl‑2 and downregulate that of Bax and caspase‑3.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:BI-3812;Pyridoclax;PUMA BH3 TFA;Dehydrocorydaline;Z-DEVD-AMC;Bufarenogin;Murizatoclax;p-nitro-Pifithrin-α;Obatoclax;ML132;CYD-2-11;BM 957;L67;AKN-028 acetate;(S)-Gossypol (acetic acid);Ossirene;A-385358;Mcl-1 inhibitor 6;S55746;δ-Secretase inhibitor 11;Anticancer agent 63;Fenbufen-d9;MCL-1/BCL-2-IN-2;Penicillic acid;Anticancer agent 65;Sesamolin;(E)-Ferulic acid-d3
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.