For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1261396-33-1
Biological Activity：Telmisartan-13C,d3 is the 13C- and deuterium labeled Telmisartan. Telmisartan is a potent, long lasting antagonist of angiotensin II type 1 receptor (AT1), selectively inhibiting the binding of 125I-AngII to AT1 receptors with IC50 of 9.2 nM.
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease|Endocrinology
Related Small Molecules:Saralasin;A81988;EMD 66684;TD-0212;Angiotensin I/II (1-6) (TFA);YS-49;TRV055;TRV056;H-Val-Pro-Pro-OH TFA;Tranilast sodium;Angiotensin amide;L162389;L-159282;CGP48369;Elisartan;Pratosartan;TRV-120027 TFA;SL910102
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.