For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 126-14-7
Biological Activity：Sucrose octaacetate is an acetylated derivative of sucrose with an intensely bitter tasting and can be used as bitter tasting surrogate. Sucrose octaacetate can be used as food additive and also used as an adhesive and plasticizer. Sucrose octaacetate also used in many pesticides, insecticides, and other toxic products as a deterrent to accidental poisoning. Sucrose octaacetate can also be used as an in situ seed and a soft template to synthesize polyaniline (PANI) nanofibers.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Lipid Compound Library;Food Additive Library ;Human Metabolite Library;
Related Small Molecules:Immune initiator-1;Obiltoxaximab;DIBAC-GGFG-NH2CH2-Dxd;Cyanine5.5 maleimide chloride;Cymarin;Z-Glycine;2-Deoxy-2-fluoro-D-glucose-13C,d7;Water-18O;Fmoc-N-Me-D-Ala-OH;3,5-Diiodo-L-tyrosine;N3-Pen-Dde;Zimeldine-d6;Ornidazole diol;Nylidrin hydrochloride;PFI-653;N-Arachidonoyl Taurine-d4;OVA Peptide (323-339);((3-Fluorophenyl)sulfonyl)glycine;7ß-Hydroxycholesterol-d7;MALAT1-IN-1;Sibiricose A1;Mefruside-d3;Ethacrynic acid mercapturate-d3;FLAG peptide;Neocurdione
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.