For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 61574-54-7
Biological Activity：Pregnenolone-d4-1 (3β-Hydroxy-5-pregnen-20-one-d4-1) is the deuterium labeled Pregnenolone. Pregnenolone (3β-Hydroxy-5-pregnen-20-one) is a powerful neurosteroid, the main precursor of various steroid hormones including steroid ketones. Pregnenolone acts as a signaling-specific inhibitor of cannabinoid CB1 receptor, inhibits the effects of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) that are mediated by the CB1 receptors. Pregnenolone can protect the brain from cannabis intoxication. Pregnenolone is also a TRPM3 channel activator, and also can weakly activate TRPM1 channels.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:D-α-Hydroxyglutaric acid disodium;Nicotinamide N-oxide;3-Hydroxyglutaric acid-d5;DPPC-d62;SDMA-d6;V116517;2-Mercaptobenzothiazole;N-Acetyl-L-glutamic acid-d5;(3R,5S)-3-Hydroxy Cotinine-d3;Biliverdin hydrochloride;GSK2332255B;D-Glucose-13C,d1-3;2,3-Diaminopropionic acid hydrochloride;Docosanoic acid-d3;Choline-d6 chloride;Pregnenolone monosulfate sodium;25-Hydroxycholesterol-d6;Pyrroloquinoline quinone;Roridin L2;NAPQI;GW842166X;Imidazole
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.