For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 3486-67-7
Biological Activity：Palmatine is an orally active and irreversible indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase 1 (IDO-1) inhibitor with IC50s of 3 μM and 157μM against HEK 293-hIDO-1 and rhIDO-1, respectively. Palmatine can also inhibit West Nile virus (WNV) NS2B-NS3 protease in an uncompetitive manner with an IC50 of 96 μM. Palmatine shows anti-cancer, anti-oxidation, anti-inflammatory, neuroprotection, antibacterial, anti-viral activities.
Research Area：Cancer|Infection|Metabolic Disease|Inflammation/Immunology|Neurological Disease
Targets：Parasite|Indoleamine 2,3-Dioxygenase (IDO)|Bacterial|Aurora Kinase|Apoptosis|Virus Protease
Related Small Molecules:Physalin A;(+)-Isopulegol;Bomedemstat ditosylate;Sandramycin;LLO (91-99);Gepotidacin;SRPIN340;DB0614;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;GK563;ZIKV-IN-4;Calpeptin;Oritavancin;Lobetyolin;SR9186;Antileishmanial agent-2;Azlocillin sodium salt;Herbimycin A;Antibacterial agent 45;Leucomycin;Isouvaretin
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.