For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 23282-20-4
Biological Activity：Nivalenol, classified as type B trichotecenes toxins produced by Fusarium graminearum, is a fungal metabolite present in agricultural product. Nivalenol induces cell death through caspase-dependent mechanisms and via the intrinsic apoptotic pathway. Nivalenol affects the immune system, causes emesis, growth retardation, reproductive disorders and has a haematotoxic/myelotoxic effect.
Related Small Molecules:Physalin A;Bomedemstat ditosylate;Sandramycin;LLO (91-99);Gepotidacin;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;GK563;Calpeptin;Oritavancin;Lobetyolin;Monascorubrin;Azlocillin sodium salt;Herbimycin A;Antibacterial agent 45;Leucomycin;Isouvaretin;BJE6-106;Dinaciclib;Antibacterial agent 99;Ecteinascidin 770;MDM2-p53-IN-15
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.